From: huston@access1.digex.net (Herb Huston)
Subject: Re: Evolution or Creation? You Decide :)
Date: 1997/03/22
Date: 1997-03-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Followups restricted.  Resume crossposting at your own risk.

In article <5gorif$lth$2@texas.nwlink.com>,
Dick Craven <dickc@nwlink.com> wrote:
}In article <33366398.25247413@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, matts2@ix.netcom.com (Matt Silberstein) wrote:
}>In talk.origins kludge@netcom.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
}>>I just want to say that the prostate gland is truly one of the best
                               ^^^^^^^^
}>>arguments I can make in favor of there being a God in this world and
}>>for us being his creations.
}>> I strongly urge all to
}>>exercise this gland as often as possible and enjoy the many blessings
}>>of His creation.
}>
}>You, sir, are still young.
}
}Wait until you get older and the doctor checks your prostrate gland.
                                                     ^^^^^^^^^

I think you might be confusing the prostate gland with another gland that
makes you want to lie down more often for naps as you get older.

}Then you won't think it is quite so wonderful.

There are four disorders of the prostate.  From least serious to most
serious they're congestion, infection, enlargement, and cancer.  The first
two can afflict younger men.

--
-- Herb Huston
-- huston@access.digex.net