From: smize@news.imagin.net (Samuel Mize)
Subject: Email to me (S Mize) -- apologies
Date: 1997/03/19
Date: 1997-03-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If you have tried to reply to me via email, you will have gotten
a bounced message.  I have now set my "Reply-To:" properly, and
will add a .sig file containing the correct address.

This was an especially egregious error since I had posted a
message asking for email replies.

Sorry, and please try again.

I would have fixed this sooner, but the system-provided reply
address *works* within imagin.net , so local testing showed
no problem.

Samuel Mize - smize@imagin.net