* ACES Configuration files for DDC-I DACS-NT
@ 1997-03-05  0:00 John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 1997-03-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

If anyone has run ACES on DDC-I's (fairly) new DACS-NT product and
have a set of configuration files they'd be willing to let me have,
I'd be extremely grateful.

I've tried DDC-I directly but they said at the time that they hadn't
tried it and weren't aware  of anyone who had.

Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>

* Re: ACES Configuration files for DDC-I DACS-NT
@ 1997-03-07  0:00 ` Philip Brashear
From: Philip Brashear @ 1997-03-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <331decd1.1654890@news.demon.co.uk>,
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>If anyone has run ACES on DDC-I's (fairly) new DACS-NT product and
>have a set of configuration files they'd be willing to let me have,
>I'd be extremely grateful.

I anyone who has used ACES Version 2.1 on ANY platform wishes to share their
configuration files, please send them to
  aces@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us

I'll make them publicly available via FTP (either direct or through a Web
browser).

Phil Brashear
Chair, ACM SIGAda Performance Issues Working Group (PIWG)