* REQ!!!!! HAS ANYONE GOT AN ADA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE THANKS????
@ 1997-02-26  0:00 HI THERE
From: HI THERE @ 1997-02-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

                    Tony@psyclops.demon.co.uk

                         SIMPLY THE BEST

* Re: REQ!!!!! HAS ANYONE GOT AN ADA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE THANKS????
@ 1997-02-28  0:00 ` Tarik Rahal @pulsar
From: Tarik Rahal @pulsar @ 1997-02-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

-- Yes, here it goes...
procedure Ada_Program is
begin
   null;
end Ada_Program;
-- and NO, DONT THANK ME !-)

* Re: REQ!!!!! HAS ANYONE GOT AN ADA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE THANKS????
@ 1997-03-03  0:00   ` Mike Stark
From: Mike Stark @ 1997-03-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tarik Rahal @pulsar wrote:

> -- Yes, here it goes...
> procedure Ada_Program is
> begin
>    null;
> end Ada_Program;
> -- and NO, DONT THANK ME !-)

How cold, not even a "Hello World"! :)

* Re: REQ!!!!! HAS ANYONE GOT AN ADA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE THANKS????
@ 1997-03-05  0:00   ` David Wheeler
From: David Wheeler @ 1997-03-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

A small text adventure game in Ada95 is available; it's called "Small".
It's part of my "Lovelace" Ada95 tutorial.  For more information, see:
 http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/small.htm

--- David A. Wheeler
    dwheeler@ida.org

* Re: REQ!!!!! HAS ANYONE GOT AN ADA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE THANKS????
@ 1997-03-13  0:00     ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-03-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <5fk8cs$ci8@news.ida.org>, dwheeler@ida.org wrote:

In my work with the SIGAda Patterns Working Group, I've been going through
the Design Patterns book by Gamma et al, and converting every C++ example
to Ada 95.  I've also included commentary about each pattern and the
concomitant Ada issues.

All the posts are being maintained at the hypermail archive:

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns/>

Hope that helps,
matt

Matthew Heaney