From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Ada and office automation
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-12-09T08:08:42-08:00	[thread overview]

Georg Bauhaus wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> Imagine instead a USB driven rocket launcher
> that will shoot some artifact in the direction of
> an instrument that turns the lights on and off.

I think the Lego Mindstorms have a light sensor (possibly as an extra
add-on; some sensors are available separately from the main bundle),
so it must be possible to construct a robot that will operate the
light switch for you automatically.  This robot could have wheels,
tracks, wings, rocket launchers or a light saber, whatever hits your
fancy :)  Personally I think the robot should throw ammo at you until
you get up, walk to the light switch, and operate it yourself; that
would be your day's exercise :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.
The Head of Operations benchmarks lessons learned, while the key