From: bf14@prism.gatech.edu ("none")
Subject: Linking ADA files
Date: 1997/02/21
Date: 1997-02-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

   I'm new to ADA so this should be relatively simple.
 I'm using GNAT307 for DOS.  (GNAT 95)

  I want to write my packages in different files so I can debug each
separately then link them when I compile the "main" program.
How are the files set up for compiling? Typically I use a procedure
with the same name as the file and inside of which I declare a package.
Also what is the command to compile the main program and link these
files containing my packages?

 I've successfully compiled and ran programs in a single file with my
packages declared inside a procedure which acts as my main program.
But now my program is so large that I would like to break it up into
several files and work on each file separately.

 I didn't find a FAQ so forgive me if this question is too trival.

--
Brian Franklin
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!bf14