From: mfb@mbunix.mitre.org (Michael F Brenner)
Subject: Re: Jumping Ahead
Date: 1997/02/20
Date: 1997-02-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

    > I have a dilemma.

There is no dilemma, unless there is dependence upon transitory,
illusionary forces like grades and like the opinions of others. Once
evolved beyond these dependencies, a life of pure truth becomes
possible with no fear, ignorance, or cravings for power. The life of
pure truth permits learning how the vibrations we send out are reflected
back to us. We are then happy, and particularly happy when we jump ahead.