From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: not handled exceptions
Date: 23 Mar 2002 03:52:18 -0800
Date: 2002-03-23T11:52:18+00:00	[thread overview]

Michal Nowikowski <godfryd@zamek.gda.pl> wrote in message news:<pan.2002.03.22.18.40.05.457489.4682@zamek.gda.pl>...
> Hello
>
> I've got problem with exceptions. It is my code:

Always, always post an ENTIRE program when you ask for
help. Do not assume you know how to select the relevant
section. For the code you posted, the behavior you
described is quite reasonable, depending on what else
is there in your program.

If you post fragments, then people start guessing what
the rest of the program might be, and you get a bunch
of replies that is even more unreliable than usual!