From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT and NT DLL; An Ada-Comment resignation
Date: 9 Jan 2002 18:10:27 -0800
Date: 2002-01-10T02:10:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Vim Pine 44 <research@ada95.ijs.co.nz> wrote in message news:<vu4m3u8dtigdb5d0vusq4qkur72uibicnd@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:19:41 GMT, Ted Dennison wrote:
>

> Below I quote some of the latest messages sent to the Ada-Comment
> mailing list, of R. R. Software's Mr Brukardt. This covers the events
> leading up to the about-to-occur unsubscribing of Mr R.
> Dewar.

Just for the record, the subject of this thread is either
confused or deliberately misleading. My decision to unsubscribe has
nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion of GNAT and DLL stuff. By
the way resign is a ludicrous term, this is simply a mailing list to
which people may voluntarily subscribe and unsubscribe. For
me a mailing list has to be close to 100% useful info
to be worth subscribing (CLA is different, it is full
of junk, but I can ignore most threads completely and
never read them :-)