From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Generics not overloadable
Date: 28 Nov 2001 19:41:52 -0800
Date: 2001-11-29T03:41:52+00:00	[thread overview]

Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com> wrote in message news:<VGcN7.41331$xS6.69936@www.newsranger.com>...

> It annoyed me too when I discovered it

I find it hard to believe that it would be easy to come
up with an example where it would help the reader to
name two visible generic units with the same name.

Indeed, far too often overloading in Ada is misused to
save the bother of thinking of different names. You should
only overload by deliberate decision where it makes reading
clearer, otherwise overloading can confuse a reader.