From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Running x86 Linux GNAT on MacOS under Virtual PC
Date: 3 Aug 2001 19:57:28 -0700
Date: 2001-08-04T02:57:28+00:00	[thread overview]

"DuckE" <nospam_steved94@home.com> wrote in message news:<4fca7.14869$Ke4.9825918@news1.sttln1.wa.home.com>...
> Like I said, don't hold your breath.  I wouldn't be suprised if it
> didn't show up until summer 2002.

Our schedule has a version of GNAT Pro based on GCC 3.0x long before
then, and we would expect that the public version will also be
available well before then. We still have some residual problems,
mostly with exception handling, but they should be resolved fairly
soon (since we have to move to the gcc exception handling in any
case on some of our ports).