From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: About Interfacing Ada to other languages.
Date: 3 Aug 2001 12:47:55 -0700
Date: 2001-08-03T19:47:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Didier Utheza <ddutheza@bu.edu> wrote in message news:<Pine.A41.4.10.10107301302040.93338-100000@acstmp.bu.edu>...
> Hello everyone,
> I would like to interface Ada to Prolog and Eiffel. I cannot find extended
> information on the topic besides the ref. manual (its reading is more for
> knowledgeable people on the subject). Can anyone orient me toward some
> documentations or books to consult?
> Thanks in advance.
> 			Didier Utheza.

A general answer to such questions is to find out how you would
interface C to the language in question. Most languages have some
thoughts about interfacing to C. If interface to C is not possible,
then you are not going to get anywhere.

If you do know how to interface to C, then just make the Ada code look
like C, using pragma Import (C,...) and pragma Export (C,...) as
required.