From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Only one compilation unit.
Date: 15 Jul 2001 18:56:58 -0700
Date: 2001-07-16T01:56:59+00:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org> wrote in message news:<x7vu20gzlxq.fsf@smaug.pushface.org>...
> We had fun when the source was called Foo.ads, under NT one of the
> split files ended up also called Foo.ads -- which overwrote our
> original.

gnatchop will never overwrite a file unless you spefically ask it to
using the overwrite switch, in which case you can hardly complain :-)

> Also, GNAT does *not* like files with upper-case letters in
> the name at all!

There are no such restrictions in GNAT. Check the section in the users
guide on file naming, if you are having trouble, you are not following
the rules in this section!