From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.14 NEW FEATURES LIST Current as of May 30th, 2001
Date: 2 Jul 2001 19:06:17 -0700
Date: 2001-07-03T02:06:17+00:00	[thread overview]

nickerson@pundit.ds.boeing.com () wrote in message news:<GFprKI.Htx@news.boeing.com>...

> speaking of 3.14 maybe now is another good time to look for rumors
> of the 3.14p - public release; however in spite of the future 3.14p
> release and whenever that release might be I have to mention that
> binaries for various platforms never appeared at
> ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/
> for the 3.13p release; below is some of the release history:

There is currently no firm schedule for 3.14p (as previously noted
in CLA, we never publish advance schedules for the public versions,
since the work to produce them has low priority). At ACT, we build
public binaries for a small number of the platforms most likely to
be used by students and for the production of Free Software. The
remaining binary versions can be built from the provided sources,
using the previous version of the compiler (i.e. 3.13 is required
for building 3.14).

Robert Dewar