From: geert@fozzie.sun3.iaf.nl (Geert Bosch)
Subject: Re: PM binding for Os/2 Warp
Date: 1997/02/11
Date: 1997-02-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dale Pontius (pontius@btv.vnet.ibm.com) wrote:
   One of these days I need to collect my OS/2-Ada resources in one spot
   and make at least the pointers available. There's also a good PM-based
   IDE for GNAT out there.
   Try http://wwwedu.cs.utwente.nl/~boschg/AdaPM305.exe
   The author may have updated it. I found that I wanted to mess with the
   installation quite a bit, but the IDE works and there are bindings.

As the author of this package I want to make clear that I have withdrawn
the IDE.  The main reason for this is that there are too many bugs in
the editor which cannot be fixed, because that would mean rewriting
EPM.

That was the bad news.  The good news is that I am working on GNAT for
OS/2 quite a lot lately and you will see the results when they are
available.

Regards,
   Geert
--
E-Mail: geert@sun3.iaf.nl
      ``I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.''