From: L Dries <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: How to deactivate In GTKAda a menuitem
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:22:56 +0100
Date: 2019-10-30T11:22:56+01:00	[thread overview]

I want to deactivate an set to no show a menu item in my program.
In fact it is the Open menu item that in my case may not be used a
second time without first calling New again. I know the last one would
be the wotk around  to call On_New within On_Open but there can also be
the possibility of temporary disabeling and no_show of the Open menu
Item. I am using the latest version of GtkAda on Windows 10.
--
L. Dries