From: 402450@cepsz.unizar.es (Jano)
Subject: Re: Problem with access parameter
Date: 27 May 2004 02:01:20 -0700
Date: 2004-05-27T02:01:20-07:00	[thread overview]

Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message news:<1713125.oG3p9nqcOY@linux1.krischik.com>...

> Ada.Containers is based on Charles. At some ends scaled down at some other
> ends extended. If you are a Charles user you might consider to switch to
> Ada.Containers for use with indefinite elements.

There are two reasons I don't plan to switch now: one, my project is
too entrenched wich Charles. Porting would demand a respectable
effort. Two, I see the spec is still changing... undoubtly once the
final form for 0Y is stablished I'll jump to it at once for any new
project.

Interesting the bit about AdaCL. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks!