From: 402450@cepsz.unizar.es (Jano)
Subject: Re: Re; [OT] Best way to isolate a GUI?
Date: 18 Feb 2003 08:29:00 -0800
Date: 2003-02-18T16:29:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote in message news:<mailman.15.1045565811.9948.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>...
> [...]

Whereas you have a point, I had thought of that. The point of
separating AWS from the main program is that

1) It really doesn't perform core functionality
2) I need not to develop a definite implementation of the GUI, web
oriented.

I have seen the SOAP module in AWS and I like that approach. Is nearly
equal to my first idea, only that it's standardized. It leaves open
any languaje for the GUI and it's completely isolated. Mmm, anyone
using SOAP for similar purposes?