From: 402450@cepsz.unizar.es (Jano)
Subject: xml/ada use examples?
Date: 20 Aug 2002 16:10:01 -0700
Date: 2002-08-20T23:10:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all.

I'm testing (or trying to :-) the xml/ada packages from act-europe.
I'm exactly trying the SAX part. In the docs I read that I should
override the callback functions that I need. Maybe this is silly, but
I don't know how to do that. There is only a simple test example that
doesn't do that, and the docs also don't show an explicit example.

Can someone point to some examples or tutorial? Many thanks.

A. Mosteo.