From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Ada Library Site for general use
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:36:10 +0200
Date: 2019-08-17T09:36:10+02:00	[thread overview]

In the meantime I have made 2 respositories with simple Ada packages that I
think would be usefull also for others.
Thanks for thereaction

L. Dries

schreef in bericht

Den tisdag 13 augusti 2019 kl. 15:13:32 UTC+2 skrev ldries46:
> Is there somewhere a site on which you can find Ada programs and packages
> that can be of use for others and where you can place your own packages
> thst
> can be of use to others?

What you ask for is a package manager. One is in development here:
https://github.com/alire-project/alire

One good summary for software one may use can be found here:
https://github.com/ohenley/awesome-ada

Best regards,
Joakim