From: wpritche@osf1.gmu.edu (William W Pritchett)
Subject: Any OO projects tracking defects?
Date: 1997/01/28
Date: 1997-01-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

To all,

Aside from my full-time job as TRI-Ada webmaster :-), I'm also a
part-time graduate student in search of data.  Specifically, I'm
interested in OO Ada 95 projects that have been collecting defect data
throughout development.  If you know of such a project (either on-going
or to be started in the near future) I would appreciate a reply.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Pritchett
George Mason University