From: BandorM@jcave.com (Mike Bandor)
Subject: Re: OpenGl Ada bindings?
Date: 1997/01/27
Date: 1997-01-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Strategies <strategies@magic.fr> wrote:

>Dale Stanbrough wrote:
>>
>> A little while back someone enquired about OpenGl Ada bindings.
>> Does anyone know of any such bindings?
>>
>> Dales
>I was looking for information on the the same subject

>If you load this URL :
>        http://www.aonix.com/Products/Ada/activada.html

>You'll see
>        OpenGL Bindings
>                  Download OpenGL Bindings for ActivAda. These bindings
>are provided
>                  coutesy of Rod Murufus. They are provided freely, but
>without warranty

>Unfortunately, there is nothing behind !!!

>You could try this other one to get other information :
>http://www.sgi.com/Products/Dev_environ_ds.html

>Please, let me know if you get more answer

	Try using the FILEZ.COM site (www.filez.com).  Use OpenGL for the file
name and let it run.  I found a lot OpenGL bindings and among those
were binding for Ada.  This site, if you don't know about it already,
searches FTP sites for specific file names.

Mike

- Mike Bandor  (bandorm@jcave.com)
- Computer programmer:  Ada/C++/Windows/Winhelp/JOVIAL/MASM
-
- "Trying to manage programmers	is like trying to herd cats!"
-
- Speaking for myself!  Standard disclaimer applies.
- Author of MEGATERMS:  Military Terms and Acronyms
- http://www.jcave.com/~bandorm/megaterm/megaterm.htm
- ftp://jcave.com/usr/b/bandorm/m-term.zip