From: jhopper@erinet.com (Jim Hopper)
Subject: Re: great ada book resource online
Date: 1997/01/22
Date: 1997-01-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <32E57858.55B6@zip.com.au>
Peter Milliken <peterm@zip.com.au> writes:

> > to tracking down.  this should probably be on Magnus's web page and in
> > the faq as a great place to look for Ada books.
> >
> > jim
> Hi Jim, It is on the Magnus's Web page :-) (I assume you mean
> www.adahome.com). I haven't purchased from there, although I have been

yes i am an idiot.  I knew he had some listed but there were only a few
of the multitude i saw at www.amazon.com.  but i totoally missed until
this eve his notice that he was working in conjuntion with
www.amazon.com.  Sorry!  In any case i was pleasently suprised at the
number and variety of ada books.  I got email tonight that they shipped
the first three books today (three more on back order two of which i
belive have not been released yet).

I understand also about costs in austrailia. We did a radar simulation
for wormald technologies in sydney and i could not belive how much they
had to pay for computers and parts compared to what we paid!  You guys
need a buyers union ;-)

best jim