From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Gtk Ada Message box example
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:34:03 +0100
Date: 2018-12-29T16:34:03+01:00	[thread overview]

I am searching for an example of showing a message box in Gtk.
I have been programming in VC++ earlier and there it was simple tocreate a
message box because you only have to show it.
I just want a message box with a title, a message and one button "OK". If
possble an Icon "Warning"
both text items can be either in string format or in.
I do not want to use glade anymore since it cannot present ada programming
language anymore.
I just am glad with a link ho an example in Ada

L. Dries