From: jmb36@bton.ac.uk (baker)
Subject: Re: Helping Students
Date: 1997/01/19
Date: 1997-01-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Okay, I see your point. However, all I meant was that I would have
liked to be pointed in the right direction by somebody who knew what they
were talking about. That's all. Just to be pointed in the right direction.
I too don't think that's it's particluarly beneficial to be told exactly
what to do. However when I posted for help, I mentioned that I didn't want
the whole thing answered for me, just that I wanted to be steered in the
right direction. What I didn't expect was a lot of abuse from people who
thought I shouldn't be posting here at all.
However, thank you to those who did give me a helping hand without getting
all uptight about it.

  Jonathan M Baker                  "Come Back As Fire
  Sky Blue Dragon -=UDIC=-           Burn All The Liars
  E-Mail: J.M.Baker@bton.ac.uk       Leave A Blanket Of Ash On The Ground"
                                                  - Kurt Cobain.

  "This new security software reacts to three situations. An improper
  password entry, an invalid login syntax or just a crazy hunch that
  you're just another scumbag with misappropriation of secured data on his
  mind."  - The 5th Wave.