From: je@bton.ac.uk (John English)
Subject: Re: Ada Student Needs Help..
Date: 1997/01/17
Date: 1997-01-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry Kilgallen (kilgallen@eisner.decus.org) wrote:
: In article <5bdl4i$ffl@saturn.brighton.ac.uk>, jmb36@bton.ac.uk (baker) writes:
: > I just want a genral solution, hopefully avoiding arrays (cos I'm not very
: > good with them) Can I use Record types?

: If you aren't very good with arrays, that might be a good reason to
: use them for your project, since the goal is learning rather than
: actually mixing drinks.

Well said, Larry, you took the words out of my mouth.

: However, I might be wrong about that, since I am not in the
: Education business.

You're not wrong -- not wrong at all!

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | fax: (+44) 1273 642405
 University of Brighton    |