* warning: license of withed
@ 2018-11-24  8:16 ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2018-11-24  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the meaning of the following message in GNAT GPS:

c2ada_convert.adb:26:06: warning: license of withed unit "Glib" may be
inconsistent

* Re: warning: license of withed
@ 2018-11-24 12:14 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2018-11-24 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

"ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl> writes:

> What is the meaning of the following message in GNAT GPS:
>
> c2ada_convert.adb:26:06: warning: license of withed unit "Glib" may be
> inconsistent

GNAT has a compiler specific pragma, you can use to (very roughly)
qualify the kind of license a source file is distributed under.

This message indicates that according to the "pragma License" directives
in the source files don't match.  (I can't remember the exact definition
of "don't match" right now, but it should be in the GNAT RM.)

Greetings,

Jacob
--
There really was only one way to make a person unlearn something ...

* Re: warning: license of withed
@ 2018-11-25 12:49   ` ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2018-11-25 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks it works