From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Attribute denoting a subprogram : no named parameter associations allowed
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-10-27T16:47:21-07:00	[thread overview]

On 27 oct, 23:36, Adam Beneschan <a...@irvine.com> wrote:
> None of this matters, in any case, except to pedants.
>
>                               -- Adam

I'm aware this question in the context of attributes has something
anecdotal, but this is just I like to use named association as soon as
there is at least two parameters in a call. So it happens a moment I
asked to my self “ why isn't it possible with attributes ” ?

About the weight of this matter, this is anecdotal, that's true
(pedant is a lot said, think this is about named association, which
are useful).