From: emconuk <emconuk@googlemail.com>
Subject: runtime systems
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-05-03T12:35:25-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello.

I would like to find out some more about available Ada runtime
systems.

I know that Adacore have a runtime system ported to various cross
platforms (but I can't figure out its licensing), and I know about the
other commercial offerings from GHS and Aonix.  I'm also aware of
MarteOS and RTEMS as possible non-commericial offerings.

However, I would like to hear about any other solutions out there.  I
used to use xd-ada and it had quite a simple little rts that could be
customised for different hardware platforms.  I don't want an OS - I
just want to hear about baremetal runtime systems.

For example, I really like the look of the latest Gaisler Reasearch
LEON3 processor and perhaps other FPGA soft-cores.  Anyone have a non-
commericial Ada rts running on those type of platforms ?

thanks.
Martyn