From: sbelmont700@gmail.com
Subject: Re: We should introduce aliased types
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 13:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-08-01T13:39:01-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, August 1, 2014 2:54:06 PM UTC-4, Victor Porton wrote:
> I think we should introduce aliased types to allow self-referencing objects
>
> and objects which we can access for object's internal purposes:

I would rather see "not aliased" subprogram parameters (and I guess also return values) to help do fun things with constructor functions.  At the very least it would make smart pointers safer, but I have lots of other dreams about limited types (though it would probably be too complex to really work).

-sb