From: anh_vo@udlp.com (Anh_Vo)
Subject: Re: Possible bug / need confirmation
Date: 11 Jun 2002 13:21:07 -0700
Date: 2002-06-11T20:21:07+00:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org> wrote in message news:<x7v7kl6fkcd.fsf@pushface.org>...
> anh_vo@udlp.com (Anh_Vo) writes:
>
> > The codes below causes Program_Error, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION,
> > under Windows 2K and Constrain_Error, SIGSEGV, under Solaris when
> > compiled with GNAT-3.14p.
> > Any one having GNAT 3.15 or later, please check if this problem has
> > been corrected. In addition, the exact error message are included
> > also. If confirmed, I will submit a bug report. Thanks in advance for
> > your help.
>
> Your mailer has mangled the sources by wrapping lines. If it were a
> little file I would correct it myself, but ... can you perhaps zip or
> tar it up and repost? (or mail me)

Here is a cut-down version. Thanks to Dan Eilers.

Here's a cut-down version of your gnat bug.

with ada.streams;
package pak is

   type Socket_Stream_Type is new ada.streams.Root_Stream_Type
      with null record;

   procedure Read
     (Stream : in out Socket_Stream_Type;
      Item   : out ada.streams.Stream_Element_Array;
      Last   : out ada.streams.Stream_Element_Offset);

   procedure Write
     (Stream : in out Socket_Stream_Type;
      Item   : in ada.streams.Stream_Element_Array);

end pak;

with pak;
with ada.streams;
procedure Phone is