From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: design pattern
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:12:26 -0500
Date: 2004-03-10T13:12:26-05:00	[thread overview]

Noah Roberts wrote:

> Have you guys even looked at the site in question?
>
> "Research Project AIT Sydney 2004 Student # 427"
>
> Not a single thing is being sold at that site.  The only link to
> something that could be construed as being sold is the "Get your own Web
> Database - for FREE!" in small print at the bottom of the page.  Like
> the OP said, you are never asked for your email address.
>
> Knee-jerk reactions aside, this does not appear to qualify as spam.

Spam does not need to be selling something to be spam.  In fact, this
message by me comes close to being spam, since it is crossposted to five
Newsgroups.  I did however reset follow-ups to comp.lang.ada only, and
included my e-mail address as the reply to address.

--
                                           Robert I. Eachus

nothing." --Edmund Burke