From: wheeler@aphrodite (David Wheeler)
Subject: Re: Newbe compile problems
Date: 1996/12/19
Date: 1996-12-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jamie Amendolagine (uq274@freenet.victoria.bc.ca) wrote:
: Sorry, I sent the wrong error. Here's the real source and error:

: Actualy I ended up fixing this myself. I've switched to a more recient
: turorial with examples which are compiling--so far.  In any event I'll
: keep my newbe questions to myself.

No need for THAT!  Answering questions from new users is one of the reasons for
this newsgroup.

Hopefully you ended up with the information you needed:
1. Why your code wasn't working (a package name error and missing "0");
2. How to keep it from happening again (use the latest tutorial).

--- David A. Wheeler
    dwheeler@ida.org