From: chipr@niestu.com (Chip Richards)
Subject: Re: OpenGl & Ada
Date: 1996/12/17
Date: 1996-12-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <593p35$111a@service.polymtl.ca>,
	louis.granger@mail.polymtl.ca (Louis Granger) writes:

   Anyone aware of a binding for OpenGl in Ada

Yes, SGI has made one, but the availability of it is a question I still have.
I believe that they make it available to their customers; at least, a year and
a half ago, they were intending to do so.  I've heard nothing about it since
then.  Tom Quiggle, an SGI employee who has been *very* helpful on the
subject, seemed as mystified as anyone about the company's policy and intent
for their binding.  He suggested that I steer OpenGL + Ada questions his way,
so feel free to write "quiggle@sgi.com" and ask.  If Tom is still there, I'm
sure he'll let you know what's up.

In fact, I think *I* might do that, too! <grin>  I'll summarize his response
to the group.

--
Chip