* Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!
@ 1996-12-12  0:00 Someone
From: Someone @ 1996-12-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.
Thank your GOD for life and ask your GOD to let you live as your GOD would want
you to. When we look closely at GOD we begin to realize that we all believe in the
same GOD, we may see GOD in different ways, but GOD will always be GOD. There
can only be one GOD, and that one GOD loves us all, and wants nothing but the
best for us. If your in doubt, just remember GOD works in mysterious ways, there is
a reason for everything...

God thank you.

Someone

* Re: Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!
@ 1996-12-12  0:00 ` Ian Ward
From: Ian Ward @ 1996-12-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article 1212199601261379336346423799Someone@home.thinking.about.you.com, Someone <Someone@home.thinking.about.you.com> () writes:
>I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.
>Thank your GOD for life and ask your GOD to let you live as your GOD would want
>you to. When we look closely at GOD we begin to realize that we all believe in the
>same GOD, we may see GOD in different ways, but GOD will always be GOD. There
>can only be one GOD, and that one GOD loves us all, and wants nothing but the
>best for us. If your in doubt, just remember GOD works in mysterious ways, there is
>a reason for everything...
>
>God thank you.
>
>Someone

I would love to know god's reasons for letting this be posted to comp.lang.ada.
(That is a rhetorical question just in case any God squadders think I am
serious.)

(Actually there is not just one god, there are 3 1/2 of them, it says so in
 the bible; Shearer, Ferdinand, Prince Albert, and Peter Beardsley.
 Have you ever thought that if there were no bible, then loads of films
 would be relatively plotless, Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" would have been
 in all kinds of trouble. Furthermore, Lee Remick, would not have hurt her
 back and had to go hospital, when little Damian threw of the balcony;
 because the Omen would have been so "without plot" that they probably
 would not even have made it. If they had, they would have to call it
 something else, like "Who'd have guessed it then, Eh?" or the Oxford
 Univerisity Amateur Dramatics Production "One does not like to say that
 one told you so." Spooky!)

---
Drawn ai's opinions only : syad erom xis rof eb.letacla.leb.dsr@idraw

It's like, really spooky like. I don't know whether anyone else has noticed this,
but if you turn the letters around, GOD spells dog backwards.

Oh my God! I've just noticed too that Ada, is "adA" backwards. What is happening
here? Shh Ian, don't tell anyone you've noticed, they might be listening. Go and
have yourself a cup of Oxo. Arggh! (Try this and you'll see, it works in every
language, e.g. Spanish "El Bible", there really must be a god)