From: Lionel Draghi <lionel.draghi@gmail.com>
Subject: [ANN] Archicheck v 0.5.0
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:01:40 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-12-30T14:01:40-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

a new ArchiCheck version is available.

Most important changes since v0.3:

1. Many improvements in the rules syntax : cf.
    http://lionel.draghi.free.fr/Archicheck/rules/

2. A first Java implementation

Quick Start : http://lionel.draghi.free.fr/Archicheck/

Feel free to suggest any Ada or Java software, with a minimally described architecture (like this : https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/architecture.html), and available sources, so that I can improve my test suite.

--
-- Lionel