* Re: Advanture of Functional
       [not found]   ` <32A6342E.71CF@uwindsor.ca>
@ 1996-12-05  0:00     ` Michael David WINIKOFF
From: Michael David WINIKOFF @ 1996-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lu Junlei <lu6@uwindsor.ca> writes:

>Hi, I have some readly difficult question about functional language. It
>might be a challenge for everybody. Anybody want to try ? Thanks ?

Can I add a couple of questions ...

What would happen if you had a go at doing the questions yourself rather than
	posting to the net?

What would happen if people posted only to *relevant* newsgroups?
(in this case comp.lang.functional and possibly comp.lang.ada)

Michael
PS. If you can convince me this is not homework I'll appologise and have a go
	at answering the questions, otherwise do your own work!

--
Michael Winikoff	winikoff@acm.org	http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~winikoff
Computer science postgrad. University of Melbourne, Australia.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-12-05  0:00 UTC | newest]