* Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
@ 1996-12-04  0:00 Bovine Remailer
From: Bovine Remailer @ 1996-12-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at
http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html

``This ex-zoomie is really stupider off-stage than he looks in the faggy
Chassidic goatee on book covers. "egb" stands for "Extremely Greedy
Bore", because in public he can not discuss the content of his books or
columns intelligently.  Next time you see Grady in person at a
conference, reference one of his columns by column, column name, and
date, and he'll look at you blankly. Lights are on but nobody's in the
garage, yet.''

* Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) (yaddayadda)
@ 1996-12-04  0:00   ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1996-12-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bbe231$4a8314c0$1a0b6dce@my-pc.neosoft.com>,
Pat Rogers <progers@acm.org> wrote:
>I thought not to honor this nonsense with a reply, but I hate to see a good
>person go undefended.

Don't worry Pat:  The post came from Colon James, and it's an excerpt
from his "Netscum" page, which contains some of the most caustic crap
I've ever seen (you should read the one about me! :-).  I won't grace
anybody with the actual URL, but suffice to say his web page is so
libelous that he was kicked off over ten ISPs within the space of a
month.  He apparently has sought refuge with an ISP in Norway.

Apologies to everybody for taking up bandwidth on
he-who-deserves-a-Columbian-necktie.

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
     This is not your father's Ada -- www.adahome.com <== Note new URL!

* Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
@ 1996-12-04  0:00 ` Pat Rogers
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Pat Rogers @ 1996-12-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

9612042101.AA26105@cow.net>...
> [tripe attacking the person of Grady Booch deleted]

I know personally that Grady Booch is an intelligent, dedicated, honest,
down-to-earth
professional.  "Bovine" indeed.  Only a coward posts such drivel from an
anonymous mailer.

Pat Rogers
progers@acm.org

* Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
@ 1996-12-05  0:00 ` Tansel Ersavas
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Tansel Ersavas @ 1996-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bovine Remailer wrote:

> Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at
> http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
>
> ``This ex-zoomie is really stupider off-stage than he looks in the faggy
> Chassidic goatee on book covers. "egb" stands for "Extremely Greedy
> Bore", because in public he can not discuss the content of his books or
> columns intelligently.  Next time you see Grady in person at a
> conference, reference one of his columns by column, column name, and
> date, and he'll look at you blankly. Lights are on but nobody's in the
> garage, yet.''

This is totally absurd. I met him in person and he is a very sweet guy,
and doesn't mind discussing ANY subject in or out of his books.

Tansel
RASE Inc.
mailto:tansel@deep.net

* Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
@ 1996-12-05  0:00 ` Andrew Mathis
From: Andrew Mathis @ 1996-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hint: What do you call an unmarried homphobic loser (who's probably
gay himself, thus his unmarried status and overt homophobia) who lives
outside Denver Colorado, who flushes literally hundreds of dollars
down the toilet in order to slander hundreds of people on dozens of
mirrored websites, only to have them all pulled down within a matter
of weeks?

Keep in mind that this man is, by all accounts, an anti-Semite and
racist, and imagines himself to be an Orthodox priest, though he calls
himself a "Right Reverend"--which is the official designation for a
Catholic Monsignor.

I call him Colin James.  Well, actually, I call him "asshole"; but
Colin James III is his real name.

No doubt, Colin will retaliate by trying to find out who presently
employs me and faxing them some complaint, as he's done twice before
to no avail.

Or, he will allege that he has had me fired from two jobs, both of
which I still hold (please note the link to New Jersey Online in my
sig--the article listed there is about two days old at this writing);
tomorrow I'll be attending a Princeton Review social function!

Colin James--Internet Kook of the Century--and the Next!

Bovine Remailer <haystack@cow.net> wrote:

<Colin's hateful garbage snipped!>

Shining a flashlight on the ugly underside of the 'net: http://www.webmagazine.com/Features/Hate/intro.html

NOT Alfred: http://www.nj.com/maxwells/archive/hitchcock.html

The Homepage that made Milwaukee famous: http://pages.nyu.edu/~aem0608

"Anti-Semitism creates Jews."
--Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Justice

* Re: CJ3's netscum page (was "Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar...")
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1996-12-06  0:00 ` Ken Garlington
From: Ken Garlington @ 1996-12-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The URL:

> http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum

doesn't appear to exist any more. Does anyone know where the netscum
site has moved? I keep forgetting to check on my page...

--
LMTAS - The Fighter Enterprise - "Our Brand Means Quality"
See http://www.lmtas.com for more information (job listings now

* Re: <Ad hominem attack on Grady Booch>
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1996-12-16  0:00 ` James McKim
From: James McKim @ 1996-12-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <9612042101.AA26105@cow.net> Bovine Remailer <haystack@cow.net> writes:

[.. a bunch of garbage ..]

I'm late reading this so I would imagine that Grady has been adequately
defended already, but my 2 cents: Grady has been one of the two or
three leading contributors to OO programming and design for many years.
He does not deserve to be the target of such a cowardly attack. I hope
those with more internet acumen than I can trace this posting to its
original sender and that appropriate action will be taken against the
offender.

--

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Jim McKim  (860)-548-2458     Teachers affect eternity. They can never tell

* Re: <Ad hominem attack on Grady Booch>
@ 1997-01-03  0:00   ` bohn
From: bohn @ 1997-01-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1996Dec16.145646.29239@merlin.hgc.edu>, jcm@hgc.edu (James McKim)
writes: