From: dweller@dfw.net (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) (yaddayadda)
Date: 1996/12/04
Date: 1996-12-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <01bbe231$4a8314c0$1a0b6dce@my-pc.neosoft.com>,
Pat Rogers <progers@acm.org> wrote:
>I thought not to honor this nonsense with a reply, but I hate to see a good
>person go undefended.

Don't worry Pat:  The post came from Colon James, and it's an excerpt
from his "Netscum" page, which contains some of the most caustic crap
I've ever seen (you should read the one about me! :-).  I won't grace
anybody with the actual URL, but suffice to say his web page is so
libelous that he was kicked off over ten ISPs within the space of a
month.  He apparently has sought refuge with an ISP in Norway.

Apologies to everybody for taking up bandwidth on
he-who-deserves-a-Columbian-necktie.

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
     This is not your father's Ada -- www.adahome.com <== Note new URL!