From: fresh@scscomm.com (Andrew Mathis)
Subject: Re: Faggy Chassidic Pseudo Scholar Grady Booch (spit) exposed at http://redfrog.norconnect.no/~netscum/boochg0.html
Date: 1996/12/05
Date: 1996-12-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hint: What do you call an unmarried homphobic loser (who's probably
gay himself, thus his unmarried status and overt homophobia) who lives
outside Denver Colorado, who flushes literally hundreds of dollars
down the toilet in order to slander hundreds of people on dozens of
mirrored websites, only to have them all pulled down within a matter
of weeks?

Keep in mind that this man is, by all accounts, an anti-Semite and
racist, and imagines himself to be an Orthodox priest, though he calls
himself a "Right Reverend"--which is the official designation for a
Catholic Monsignor.

I call him Colin James.  Well, actually, I call him "asshole"; but
Colin James III is his real name.

No doubt, Colin will retaliate by trying to find out who presently
employs me and faxing them some complaint, as he's done twice before
to no avail.

Or, he will allege that he has had me fired from two jobs, both of
which I still hold (please note the link to New Jersey Online in my
sig--the article listed there is about two days old at this writing);
tomorrow I'll be attending a Princeton Review social function!

Colin James--Internet Kook of the Century--and the Next!

Bovine Remailer <haystack@cow.net> wrote:

<Colin's hateful garbage snipped!>

Shining a flashlight on the ugly underside of the 'net: http://www.webmagazine.com/Features/Hate/intro.html

NOT Alfred: http://www.nj.com/maxwells/archive/hitchcock.html

The Homepage that made Milwaukee famous: http://pages.nyu.edu/~aem0608

"Anti-Semitism creates Jews."
--Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Justice