* SQL - VISUAL BASIC
@ 1996-11-27  0:00 Technisource Inc.
From: Technisource Inc. @ 1996-11-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

JOB POSTING FORM

	JOB TITLE:  PROG/ANALYST

	JOB/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Visual Basic, SQL Server
	Interpersonal Skills

	COMPENSATION:  35-50k

	DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT:  Permanent

	JOBSITE LOCATION:  North Miami, FL
	START DATE:  ASAP

	For the above position, please respond by email in .txt or
             .doc format, or fax or mail to:

	Recruiter:  Jamie G Cayuso
	Internet:   jcayuso@techni-source.com
	Fax:     954/493-8603
	Phone: 800/940-1111 ext-214

	Technisource
	1901 West Cypress Road - - Suite 401
	Ft. Lauderdale, FL
	Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
	ATTN: Jamie G Cayuso

* Re: SQL - VISUAL BASIC
@ 1996-12-03  0:00 ` Johnny Mars
From: Johnny Mars @ 1996-12-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Technisource Inc.

Technisource Inc. wrote:

> JOB POSTING FORM
>
>         JOB TITLE:  PROG/ANALYST
>
>         JOB/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Visual Basic, SQL Server
>         Interpersonal Skills
>
>         COMPENSATION:  35-50k
>
>         DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT:  Permanent
>
>         JOBSITE LOCATION:  North Miami, FL
>         START DATE:  ASAP
>
>         For the above position, please respond by email in .txt or
>              .doc format, or fax or mail to:
>
>         Recruiter:  Jamie G Cayuso
>         Internet:   jcayuso@techni-source.com
>         Fax:     954/493-8603
>         Phone: 800/940-1111 ext-214
>
>         Technisource
>         1901 West Cypress Road - - Suite 401
>         Ft. Lauderdale, FL
>         Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
>         ATTN: Jamie G Cayuso

Please, the newsgroups you are posting in are for RESUMES, not job
listings.

* Re: SQL - VISUAL BASIC
@ 1996-12-03  0:00   ` Ian Ward
From: Ian Ward @ 1996-12-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Technisource Inc. wrote:
:>>
:>> JOB POSTING FORM
:>>
:>>         JOB TITLE:  PROG/ANALYST
:>>
:>>         JOB/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Visual Basic, SQL Server
:>>         Interpersonal Skills
:>>
:>>         COMPENSATION:  35-50k
:>>
>>         DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT:  Permanent
>>
>>         JOBSITE LOCATION:  North Miami, FL
>>         START DATE:  ASAP

This is the problem with moving away from the technical arena see,
I would love to work with Ada in a bank, but then you risk facing
Visual Basic. Fortunately, as can be seen they let you work within
a stone's throw of Miami Beach, and you get "Compensated". :-)

---
Ian Ward's opinions only : wardi@rsd.bel.alcatel.be