From: wardi@rsd.bel.alcatel.be (Ian Ward)
Subject: Re: SQL - VISUAL BASIC
Date: 1996/12/03
Date: 1996-12-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Technisource Inc. wrote:
:>>
:>> JOB POSTING FORM
:>>
:>>         JOB TITLE:  PROG/ANALYST
:>>
:>>         JOB/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Visual Basic, SQL Server
:>>         Interpersonal Skills
:>>
:>>         COMPENSATION:  35-50k
:>>
>>         DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT:  Permanent
>>
>>         JOBSITE LOCATION:  North Miami, FL
>>         START DATE:  ASAP

This is the problem with moving away from the technical arena see,
I would love to work with Ada in a bank, but then you risk facing
Visual Basic. Fortunately, as can be seen they let you work within
a stone's throw of Miami Beach, and you get "Compensated". :-)

---
Ian Ward's opinions only : wardi@rsd.bel.alcatel.be