From: weberwu@compute.tfh-berlin.de (Debora Weber-Wulff)
Subject: Re: GNAT Problem on recursive generics?
Date: 1996/12/03
Date: 1996-12-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Of course, you all are right, I oversimplified there. When I now do

procedure foo (e:element) is
 e1, e2:element;
begin
 if 1=1 then
    foo (e1);
 else
    foo (e2);
 end if;
end foo;

I still get the same visibility error. It goes away when I enclose
this in a package. I will try and get a gnatified version of the
error put together for report@gnat.com

Thanks for giving the
the gnat error-report address. I have no idea where the gnatinfo.txt
is, as I did not install the software, but I will look for it.
--
Debora Weber-Wulff (Professorin fuer Softwaretechnik und Programmiersprachen)
Technische Fachhochschule Berlin, FB Informatik, Luxemburger Str. 10,