From: "Fraz" <fraz@totalise.co.uk>
Subject: Using JEWL Windows Package
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:37:51 -0000
Date: 2002-02-22T20:37:51+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how i might do the following using the above package?

1.  Is there any way to make a FRAME_TYPE window scrollable?  I want to put
more buttons on the screen than I can actually see and need to be able to
scroll to them. Any suggestions?

2.  Is there any way to colourise the text on a canvas? I have drawn a tour
which consits of a number of dot joined by lines - i want to number these
dots but use the same colour that each dot is displayed in?

I have implemented most of the code using this package so far and dont
really want to change so is there anyway to do these using either jewl or
inbuilt ada functions?

Please download the .exe file and have a look at the work in progress
The source is so far free and any comments or advice on it would be
gratefull appreciated

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~fraz/vrp.html
(to be uploaded soon)