From: magallan@engr.csulb.edu (Roberto Magallanes)
Subject: EULER'S CYCLE
Date: 1996/11/30
Date: 1996-11-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Can anyone help me with a program to implement Euler's cycle? The part
that's giving me the most trouble is keeping track of the path. How can I
do this using an adjacency matrix? Would it be a little easier to use an
adjacency list? This shouldn't be too tough of a program, but since I
haven't done any programming in quite a while I forgot a lot. ANY help
would be greatly appreciated.