From: antilld@vfb23.mds.lmco.com (Dan Antill)
Subject: Help: Docs for SunAda 1.1
Date: 1996/11/25
Date: 1996-11-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to use SunAda 1.1 with some difficulty and I have no
documentation.  I contacted the Sun main number and they were no
help.

I am having trouble making the ada libraries for my program.
I know there is a a.mklib that makes the ada libs from the source
but I'm having trouble making sense of it. I try to run a.make but
it wants the path where the libs are located.

Any help with locating docs or making the libs would be greatly
appreciated!

Dan