From: gijs@xs4all.nl ()
Subject: Re: Ada in the Netherlands
Date: 1996/11/25
Date: 1996-11-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"wiljan" <W.Derks@nl.cis.philips.com> writes:

>Michiel Perdeck <perdeck.via@sni.de> wrote in article
><32956DFA.6951@sni.de>...
>> I would like to know which Dutch companies use Ada for software
>> development, on a more or less regular basis.
>>
>> Regards, Michiel
>We do at ITEC.
>ITEC is a small department within PHILIPS and has its home base in
>Nijmegen.
>We use it to to control the production machines that are developed by us.

>Greetings,

>Wiljan

Origin has done (and is doing) a lot of work in Ada, especially the
Origin/Nieuwegein (formerly BSO/Aerospace & Systems)) cell. We do work for NLR, Dutch Ministry of Defence, ESTEC. Personally I did work in Ada for the
Dutch Navy, MSCN (Maritime Simulation Centre Netherlands) in Wageningen, and DCAKL (Dutch Army).

Groeten,
Maarten Landzaat

--
Maarten Landzaat