From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Gtk3 Checkbutton Question
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 16:57:55 +0200
Date: 2016-07-31T16:57:55+02:00	[thread overview]

Pitty I just replaced Set_Visible(false) by Hide  and nothing happened
The problem stays the same

"ldries46"  schreef in bericht news:579e08ef$0$19551$e4fe514c@news.kpn.nl...

I have a Checkbutton in a dialog.
In some cases I don't want to see that Checkbutton, because the program will
prohibit the calulation that Checkbutton is needed for.

I found the method Set_Visible for the Checkbutton and applied it I was
under the inpression that when I used Show_all for that dialog I would not
see the Checkbutton (with false as parameter).
But the Checkbutton could be used and it even could be check with some Error
as result.

What do I have to do to just hide only the Checkbutton in the Dialog

L. Dries