* parser generator
@ 1988-04-13 13:41 A.M. Bancale
From: A.M. Bancale @ 1988-04-13 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know if there exists a parser generator written in Ada? If it does,
how can I get a copy?

{ihnp4,clyde}!wayback!amb

* Re: parser generator
@ 1988-04-18 14:26 ` stt
From: stt @ 1988-04-18 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

As part of the Ada Integrated Environment, Intermetrics
produced a parser generator based on the NYU LALR
error-correcting-parser generator.  It is written in Ada
(the original was written in SETL, and then rewritten in
PL/1, Fortran, and finally Ada, to give the full provenance).

For availability information, please contact:

John Dreyer (or Mike Ryer)
Intermetrics, Inc.
733 Concord Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138
(617) 661-1840

* Parser generator
@ 1993-04-02 12:39 Bogaert_Bruno
From: Bogaert_Bruno @ 1993-04-02 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does somebody know if there exists a parser-generator
(lex & yacc -like) wich would produce Ada programs ?

Thanks.

Bruno Bogaert
Universit\'e de Lille
France.

* Re: Parser generator
@ 1993-04-06 15:26 cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!news-feed-1.
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!news-feed-1. @ 1993-04-06 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1phc6tINN19r@netserver.univ-lille1.fr>, bogaert@lifl.fr (Bogaert_Br
uno) writes:
> Does somebody know if there exists a parser-generator
> (lex & yacc -like) wich would produce Ada programs ?

I believe there is something called ayacc and alex, but will have to get with m
friends at SRC to see where they got it.

> Thanks.
>
> Bruno Bogaert
> Universit\'e de Lille
> France.
Todd A Sorensen               Honeywell Defense Avionics Systems Division
(505) 828-5611                internet: tas@dasd.honeywell.com
                              fax: (505) 828-5500