* Re: whos running a large busy app or website on ada?
       [not found] <868c4ee9-3890-4b3b-a159-29c3830b8850@googlegroups.com>
@ 2017-07-20 18:48 ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2017-07-20 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

The more you share this on Facebook and Co, the busier it will become :-) : http://pasta.phyrama.com/game.html (and larger too...)

@ 2017-07-26 17:30 ` Ivan Levashev
From: Ivan Levashev @ 2017-07-26 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

21.07.2017 1:11, polymorph self пишет:
> anyone?

http://pascal.net.ru/ is somewhat popular. It used to be real wiki
(X-Wiki), but I've got sick and tired of garbage collection that goes on
and on infinitely and replaced the engine with AWS. Now it's just HTML
template substitution, but as a matter of fact this website is on AWS
mostly (Squid in reverse proxy mode is still in between, and routes some
requests to X-Wiki).

http://p2p.toom.su/ , http://gegames.org/ and http://octagram.name/ are
on the same engine, but with different (inherited from X-Wiki) template.
And are less popular.

http://p2p.toom.su/fs/hms/ -- this somewhat huge portal (~5Gb of text
and compressed data). I did it for demonstration of per-file TTH
flexibility. One can get metadata description in either DC++ listing
(dcls) or torrent format for any subfolder. It contains AWS file stream
type descendant that makes file seek in requested places. This way I
only store root.dcls and root.torrent, and webserver cuts and glues root
file on the fly. It is scanned by search engines, and they bring
visitors from time to time. Maybe if I could allocate more space for
metadata, I would have more visitors.

Also I have a proxy implemented in AWS.Server+AWS.Client, and it's used
in 4 projects, but they are not public.

Best Regards,
Ivan Levashev,
Barnaul

--
If you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom